To continue to provide cost efficient para-transit service, which addresses the recognized needs of the “transportation disadvantaged” population of Lackawanna County at the current level of service.
- Continue the availability of weekly service (Monday-Friday- 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.)
- Continue to provide adequate service for daily “disabled” work trips.
- Continue upgrading vehicles through replacement of outdated vehicles.
- Continue to comply with mandates of Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Improve the utilization of computerized capabilities, especially in scheduling, financial operations and data analysis.
- Continue and improve upon the current Preventative Maintenance Program in order to minimize vehicle breakdowns and reduce vehicle maintenance costs.
- To expand outreach so that more “transportation disadvantaged” residents of Lackawanna County will become aware of and utilize these services.
- To work closely with the client groups to efficiently address transportation issues.
Links and Resources
John Tomcho, Director
800 North South Road
Scranton, PA. 18504